Monday, February 8, 2010

Silly things kids say and do

The other day as I was buckling the children into their seats in the van Rebekah found the little ash tray thing that opens. She said, "Look, Mama, garbage." Apparently she thought it was for garbage. A bit chagrined that she discovered the ash tray I said one of my creative expletives- "stinkles!" The next things I know Brigham is sitting there singing, "Stinkle, Stinkle, little garbage, how I wonder what you are." It was funny!


Rebekah got out a cookie sheet and sat on it and said "Put me in the oven." I laughed and took a picture of her so Brigham thought he'd get some attention and do the same thing. :)



Brigham dressed up in a friend's hat, sister's and his own gloves, jacket, and Mommy's shoes.


Three kid pile up!


Somehow, Brigham's head got sat on by Rebekah.
Not sure how they got into this position.


While Daddy was showering, Rebekah went behind the curtain of our big glass door in the kitchen and took off her clothes when I discovered her there I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I taking a shower, I taking a shower like Dada." :)

When Rebekah wants to know where someone is she says, "Where you are you?"

Brigham has started to run and dance when he has to go to the bathroom. Just this week he'll start dancing and we'll get him into the bathroom and once he's over the baby gate (to keep Hyrum out) he used to be able to handle going potty by himself. But, lately he's been running laps up and down the bathroom after we get him over the gate and won't stop until he wets his pants and starts screaming. Silly boy!

Brigham has a new responsibility now that he's getting a bit older. His job is to wash the table after meals. He hasn't quite figured out how to do it without actually getting on top of it yet. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yup, they sound like normal, crazy kids! The bathroom scenario is very familiar to me. Now that Miriam is past the novelty of being potty trained she just runs around saying she needs to go but won't go in and just take care of it! It's going to be bad news when I'm sitting down feeding a newborn soon. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Christian still does the potty dance... THROUGH THE HALLS AT CHURCH! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, we love to hear your remarks!